African American Weddings
Options

Love dare day 3 HELP!!!!

Love is not selfish
Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor.  Romans 12:10
Today's dare
Whatever you put your time, energy, and money into will become more important to you.  It's hard to care for something you are not investing in.  Along with restraining from negative comments, buy your spouse something that say, "I was thinking about you today."

I need ideas please.  FI is still in Houston for his uncles funeral which will take place tomorrow.  I don't want to send him flowers.  What else can I send him?  HELP!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Love dare day 3 HELP!!!!

• Options
    island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Write a poem and send it through email.   The poem could be about how much he means to you, how you felt the first time you met him, or a rehash about a situation you two experienced that was special to you both. 

My FI is away today traveling for his job and that is what I plan to do since I can't buy him something that I could give to him today.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need help with this too! I'm thinking, thinking, thinking. Maybe a card?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I think I will combine the two and send him an e-card with a memory in it that is special to us both.  Thanks ladies. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about cookies?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker www.derilandtekoah.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    New Wedding Blog - Check the new blog for brides http://gaudybride.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    edible arrangement to the house. I know times like this people bring food but you are too wound up to eat it but fruit is easy and they can just grab it and go.
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_love-dare-day-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:a5a0f20e-4731-457c-a21b-2fadbca44934Post:1ad61d31-52c2-4369-b9dd-9c6592f8ccfd">Re: Love dare day 3 HELP!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>edible arrangement to the house</strong>. I know times like this people bring food but you are too wound up to eat it but fruit is easy and they can just grab it and go.
    Posted by shesheduke[/QUOTE]

This
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards